2-10 HOME BUYERS WARRANTY
NEW CONSTRUCTION BUYING DECISION SIMPLIFIED
Thank you for your interest in 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty® (2-10 HBW). The nation’s leading structural home warranty coverage, helping buyers and builders, buy and sell more homes. Buying a new construction home is one of the largest investments you will ever make, which is why it’s important to ensure your home comes with protection. As a 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty® (2-10 HBW) member, the builder provides every new built home with warranty protection from the nation’s leading new home warranty company. With the purchase of your new home, you’ll receive a copy of the structural home warranty contract that explains what is covered as well as a maintenance booklet to give you tips on how to care for your home. In addition, the warranty is fully-transferable, which increases the resale value of your home.
• Protection against unforeseen structural defects causing home to become unsafe, unsanitary or otherwise unlivable.
• Our warranty products are HUD approved and will satisfy FHA/VA and USDA loan requirements.
• 10 full years of structural defect coverage for load-bearing components.
• 2 full years of systems surety coverage against defects in wiring, piping, and ductwork in electrical, plumbing, heating, cooling, ventilating, and mechanical systems.
• 1 full year of surety coverage against defects in workmanship and materials.
* Please take the time to read and understand your structural home warranty contract. Call us at 800.488.8844 with questions about any part of the warranty you do not understand.
* The document and information is not an offer for sale, and not part of any listing offering, agreement or contract.
** The builder and developer reserves the right to change, upgrade or alter any plans, specifications and materials without notice or obligation. Illustrations are conceptual and all dimensions are approximate. Options as indicated are available at additional cost and may not be available at all locations. This brochure and its parts are for illustrative purposes only and are not part of a legal contract. Photography may or may not represent exact home type available. Actual home design and specifications will be described in official home buyer contracts.